We have more than 20 years’ experience helping people to write CVs. Our clients range from Chief executives to graduates.
We believe a great CV is the first step in preparing for an interview. It acts as a base from which you draw your answers (the stories you tell) during a behavioural interview.
We can help you if:
- You do not have a CV
- You have an old or outdated CV that needs reformatting and updating
- You have a current CV that is not showcasing your strengths, competencies and achievements
- You are applying for a particular role and your current CV needs to be more targeted for the role
- Your CV may not be getting shortlisted for roles you feel you are ideally suited to
If you have a specific position you are applying for we will read the job description and advise you on what your CV needs to contain in order to have the best possible chance of being shortlisted. We can’t guarantee you will be shortlisted but we can give you advice on whether:
- It is presented in a clear, easy to read and uncluttered manner
- It is structured to ensure you are addressing key information
- It correctly reflects your competencies, achievements, and qualifications
You can choose whether you wish to work with us remotely or to meet us in person.
Please email us or call Sue Jones on 027 488 7330